Administrative Assistant Job Opportunity in Dubai
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.Responsibilities
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Real Estate experience is essential – minimum of 1 year.
- Excellent time management skills and ability multi task.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Maintenance of CRM system, including regularly contacting owners to confirm property availability.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Arabic speaking desirable.
- Expert user of Property Finder portal.
- Preparing listings, including verification and Trakheesi permits.
- Preparing forms e.g. A, B, F etc.
- Preparing tenancy contracts.
- Lead generation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and lead management.
- Ability to draft company emails, letters and presentations.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective management of client’s inquiries.
- Excellent filling and record keeping.
- Developer registration, renewals, and gathering materials.
- Managing digital filing, ensuring that brokers centrally save supporting documents for properties.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Driving license.
Job Types: Commission, Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Hybrid position can work on site and from home
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google , Meta ….