Website Seddiqi Holding
We are exclusive retailer for leading luxury brands such as Patek Philippe, Graff, Chopard, Richard Mille, Hublot, Dior, Audemars Piguet, Ulysse Nardin and Tag Heuer. Store built a reputation as the definitive destination for luxury watches and jewelry in Abu Dhabi.
Position – Boutique Manager, Luxury Jewelry
Location – Abu Dhabi
What would you do in the role?
Boutique Performance and Operation:
- Leading the team to reach the qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Providing monthly and annual reports to management (sales, traffic, KPIs, follow up, missed sales, stock issues, CS, discount…)
- Run analytical report for the boutique.
- Overlook daily operations like administration, inventory management, VM, and replenishment.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store’s vision and key directions.
- Act as a coach for the team members and promote a growth mindset by leveraging the Group’s available learning tools.
- Monitor the team’s development plans and professional growth.
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents.
Customer Service & Product Management:
- Ensure staff is trained with products and demonstrating to customers at all times.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely and effective manager.
- Must be updated about the promotional initiatives and shopping events.
- Work with area manager to improve product performance.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Experience in a leadership role within high end luxury jewelry brands.
- Experience in leading a sizeable team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Arabic language is mandatory.
As the UAE’s largest retailer of luxury watches and jewelry, we will provide you with an outstanding working environment, exciting career opportunities, along with competitive compensation schemes, a top tier health insurance plan, and exclusive employee discounts.
The key to our success is the team that works here – and we reward and celebrate success.
If you’re proud of your past successes, but your future excites you more then let us be a part of your future – Apply Now!
NOTE – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest in joining Seddiqi Holding.
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
Established in 2007, Seddiqi Holding is a family-owned and managed company with a unique, diversified portfolio of businesses and brands across numerous sectors. The business units include Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – the longest standing and largest unit within the group, Seddiqi Properties, Swiss Watch Services and Mizzen.
Headquartered in the UAE, Seddiqi Holding is managed by three-generations of family members who are committed to delivering quality and value to customers, while fulfilling the aspirations of its stakeholders. The Seddiqi family has maintained the vision of the late founder by building the group on integrity, loyalty and progression. These values are anchored in the group’s commitment towards excellence and partner relationships.
💥 Part Time Job Opportunities📢
Are you interested with a part time job?
Are interested working🧑💻 online? If Yes,then this post is for you.
Visit the company site through this link to view all jobs
⚠️ It’s free to apply. Save up to $50 if you apply to agents
Nice to Share With Your Friends
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.