Chef De Partie – Canteen
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara World Islands Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Is your comfort zone the KITCHEN? Are you passionate about fresh ingredients and tailoring food to customer expectations and brand values? Join us on a culinary journey at the Rank group, where you will be our next STAR! Working closely with your head chef, you will meet and exceed our customer expectations, day in day out!
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in all areas
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the hosting and wider casino team
- Preparation, cooking, seasoning and presentation of casino menus as per recipe standards.
- Follows all HACCP and safety guidelines, ensuring that food safety is adhered to throughout the venue
- Reports defective equipment and systems to the head chef or duty manager
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO), ordering and usage is diligently followed to minimize stock and financial losses thereof
- Seeks feedback from customers and front of house teams to continuously improve food quality and exceed customer expectations
- Practices a “clean as you go” policy in all food preparation and service areas
- Previous experience in a culinary or food preparation setting
- Flexible in working shifts and as per business requirements
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety guidelines
- Food safety basic level 2 certification, or currently working towards it
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.