Website Majid Al Futtaim
About the job
Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Grocery Merchandise Manager | MAF Retail | UAE Head Office
The Grocery Merchandise Manager is responsible for supporting sales development through visual merchandising and brand visibility at the point of sale while setting forward estimates for the different buying groups, considering a number of variables, such as selling space, trends, feedback from stores. The role holder is responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of the stores while managing all suppliers.
- Maintain contacts with the vendors in order to ensure timely delivery of goods and ensure inventory plans are executed to meet the required standards.
- Lead and oversees the buying requirements and formulate a buying plan and budget for the brand/category and ensures proper monitoring of orders.
- Ensure accurate execution of in-store visual merchandising standards and guidelines.
- Ensure promotions and best-selling products are featured in key locations in the store.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department for the development of the promotion leaflet.
- Collaborate closely with Replenishment Team to ensure that layouts reflect inventory levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or marketing
- 5-7 years in a similar position
- Grocery Products/category/brand knowledge
- Strong planning and organization skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.