Website DP World
Latest Job Opportunities at DP World
The DP World is hiring for Manager – Sales in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Read job descriptions careful before applying to this job.
Grow the top line of UAE Parks & Zones through managing the applications process.
- Responsible for capturing the interest of potential investors in Jafza products through attending to general investment inquiries and application-relevant queries received thru various channels (example: web-inquiries, walk-ins, call-center, agents, pro-active sales teams…etc)
- Act as the central consultancy point to existing investors interested in expansion of their businesses in the freezone.
- Lead the inquiry to applicant conversion rate through proficient inquiry management for inquiries received from both the Call Center and thru the online channels (example: web…etc).
- Lead the applicant to registered investor conversion rate through efficient and prompt business set-up processing (from application stage to the issuance of lease and license stage).
- Manage the operations of the Investor Services unit by providing specialist knowledge, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, and aligning work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and objectives (service quality, turnaround times, compliance and/or revenues), and ensure employee engagement in a motivated work environment.
- Authorize and approve requests relevant to the applications, product offerings and discounts in full adherence to the approved authority matrix.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with relevant departments within the organization to ensure the investor’s smooth and seamless transition which contributes to the overall experience and satisfaction.
- Maintain high-level coordination with relevant third parties who play integral roles in the approvals and clearances required for the progress of the application. (example: EHS, CID…etc.)
- Provide guidance and support to team including coaching and training/development, and act as a point of reference within own area specialisation.
- Report to Head of Sales on critical issues and operational updates in addition to sales projections.
- Recommend improvements to relevant processes and procedures covering the services offered so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective and quick services to customers.
- Commercial – Sales Negotiation and Influence.
- Commercial – Customer Focus.
- Customer Care – Customer Care.
About DP World
We exist to make the world’s trade flow better, changing what’s possible for the customers and communities we serve globally.
With a dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 106,500 employees spanning 73 countries on six continents. We are pushing trade further and faster towards a seamless supply chain that’s fit for the future.
We’re rapidly transforming and integrating our businesses – Ports and Terminals, Marine Services, Logistics and Technology – and uniting our global infrastructure with local expertise to create stronger, more efficient end-to-end supply chain solutions that can change the way the world trades.
We make trade flow, to change what’s possible for everyone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.