Store Manager (Store MAD – Claudio Coello)
ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it is a responsible shopping experience and an opportunity to participate in the fight against fashion overproduction.
We’re revolutionising the fashion industry by embracing the latest luxury trends and making them accessible through our innovative “on-demand” production system.
And now, we want to continue expanding this message closer to our customers as we embark on our retail adventure!
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Store Manager with knowledge of the fashion industry and its KPIs to lead a team of people who are passionate about fashion and customer service, eager to change fashion retail and who share the ALOHAS values and desire to innovate. We are forming a team with product knowledge, desire to be part of our brand concept and know how to explain it in a professional and friendly way, creating a memorable experience for all our visitors.
As a part of the ALOHAS team, your challenge is to bring the ALOHAS values and philosophy to life for all our Retail customers, creating meaningful connections with each visitor. Help them live our concept, understand the different phases of the product cycle and connect with them so that they recognise the brand for the quality of its product, its designs and its commitment to the world. In this way we ensure that they have an excellent experience, repeat and spread our message. You’ll become an integral part of our journey!
- You will lead a team of professionals in a dynamic, enthusiastic way and direct the operations of the store, with the purpose of achieving the key sales objectives and KPIs set.
- You will make reports on the performance of the store, the product and KPIs; designing and carrying out action plans together with the ALOHAS teams to get the greatest potential out of the store.
- We will create and ensure customer service standards, and together with your team you will transmit the ALOHAS concept to all visitors, helping them find the products they are looking for and being part of our way of understanding fashion
- Stock control and action plans to keep it at the lowest possible levels through visual merchandising and in-store animations
- Know the entire range of ALOHAS products, its style, its materials. Also help our client choose the purchase, shipping and delivery method that best suits their needs.
- If needed, assist and contribute in the creation of RRSS content for the ALOHAS Teams that request it. Example: photographing parts of the Store, making product videos…
- Apply the ALOHAS spirit in each of my daily activities, being demanding, agile, responsible and autonomous in decision making in order to facilitate the work of the rest of the team
- The vision provided (feedback) is key to the continuous improvement of the Retail strategy
- Enjoy the adventure!
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF…
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a SM in Retail premium sector, preferably fashion
- Oral and written communication skills
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis of structured strategic and operational information for decision making
- Strategic vision and business analytics for decision making based on data and reports
- Sales techniques, customer service processes and objection management knowledge
- CRM strategies knowledge within the premium Retail sector
- Passion for fashion and product
- High level of Spanish and English, other languages are a plus
- Teamwork mentality, KPI-driven mindset and improving the experience of of everyone we interact with as the main objective
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows!
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, responsibility, and trust
- Discounts: You will have up to 70% discount on all our products and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- We take care of coffee and fruit
- We take care of your happiness and professional growth with constructive feedback